One of my favorite very guilty pleasures is salt and vinegar potato chips. I rarely have them. However, if they're available and near me, they aren't safe and neither is anyone who comes between us. I've found a healthier way to enjoy the taste of these tart and salty delights. Here ya go...you're welcome!
Salt and Vinegar Roasted Potatoes
- 2 lbs small potatoes, cut in half
- 1 cup apple cider vinegar
- 4 tsp salt
- 2 cloves crushed garlic nice but not needed
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Place potatoes, vinegar, salt and garlic in a large saucepan and cover with water.
- Bring to a boil. Turn temperature down and allow potatoes to boil about 20 minutes or until tender.
- Drain and cool
- Preheat oven to 450degrees Fahrenheit
- Coat baking pan with non-stick olive oil spray
- Toss the potatoes in the oil and put in baking pan
- Roast for about 20 minutes or until crispy and brown
- Season to taste with salt and pepper
As a health coach, I work with women who are facing serious health challenges like heart disease, metabolic syndrome and diabetes, or who have been diagnosed as having a precursor to a serious health issue such as high blood pressure, high cholesterol or high blood sugar. I help them make food and lifestyle changes so they can get healthy, live longer and enjoy a fuller, happier, more energetic life. If you would like to have a free consultation about the health challenges you have and the improvements you would like to see in your health, click here to schedule a no strings attached call.