Yesterday was my husband's birthday. He though we should have pizza to mark the occasion but I wanted something more for him. I also wanted to keep to my pledge to always find an easy way to prepare the food. The kids came for dinner along with their significant others so I needed a crowd pleaser. I found it in this recipe. I hope you enjoy it as much as we did!
I purposely didn't give measurements for the sauce because it really depends on how many shrimp you use how big.
The hardest part of this recipe was cleaning the shrimp. After that it was easy peasy.
Garlic Shrimp With Paprika
- 40 or so large shrimp cleaned, deveined and shelled
- 4 cloves garlic sliced thin
- olive oil
- Heat large frying pan with 1 Tbsp olive oil and put shrimp in a single layer. Turn shrimp after 1-2 minutes or shrimp turns pink with a little brown around the edges. Remove from pan
- Put a little more olive oil in the pan, sauté the garlic until fragrant
- Add sauce combine with garlic
- Add shrimp and mix with sauce to heat through
As a health coach, I work with women who are facing serious health challenges like heart disease, metabolic syndrome and diabetes, or who have been diagnosed as having a precursor to a serious health issue such as high blood pressure, high cholesterol or high blood sugar. I help them make food and lifestyle changes so they can get healthy, live longer and enjoy a fuller, happier, more energetic life. If you would like to have a free consultation about the health challenges you have and the improvements you would like to see in your health, click here to schedule a no strings attached call.