Do You Get Enough Sleep?
Most adults in the US are sleep deprived. Not only do we need enough sleep, 7-8 hours each night, but we need good quality sleep. It’s important to have a regular sleep schedule and to feel rested after you have had a full night’s sleep.
Children need more sleep than adults: 1
- Teens need 8-10 hours nightly
- School aged need 9-12 hours nightly
- Preschoolers need 10-13 hours per day including naps
- Toddlers need 11-14 hours per day including naps
- Babies need 12-16 hours per day including naps
There are many health benefits derived from adequate sleep: 1
Leave a Comment