I’ve mentioned many times before that my favorite appliance is my slow cooker. Many of my recipes may look the same but they are different. This one is very heart healthy with beans, mixed veggies and edamame.
I didn’t use many measurements as usual so use your judgment.
This month is all about heart health so I thought this would be a great addition to the conversation. I hope you like it.
Chock Full of Veggies Soup
- Slow cooker
- 32 oz vegetable broth
- 18.3 oz jar crushed tomatoes
- 4-5 cloves garlic
- 1-2 cups mirapoix onion, carrot and celery
- 1 sm jar tomato paste
- 1 15 oz. can cannellini beans
- 1 15 oz. can pinto beans
- 1 bag frozen edamame
- 2-3 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- Put all ingredients into slow cooker together with a healthy dose of Italian seasoning and a tsp. sea salt. Add more seasoning to taste.
- Cook for 4 hours on high. Let the soup to sit for a bit before serving to allow the flavors to come together
Do You Want Help?
Would you like to have more energy, lose weight, sleep better, and balance your hormones? I am launching another 5 session Sugar Detox Program beginning soon.
This program is open to anyone who:
- would like to get control of their sugar cravings
- feel better
- have an abundance of energy
- and an overall increase in well-being.
Aren’t you tired of feeling bloated and lethargic?
If you continue to follow the path you’re on, where will it lead you in six months? a year? Isn’t it time to take a different approach?
What you have done in the past hasn’t worked or at least has not stuck. I can help you change that. Click here for a free consultation. We’ll discuss your challenges and your goals for the coming year and see if we’re a good fit. You have nothing to lose except those nasty cravings.
As a health coach, I work with women who are facing serious health challenges like heart disease, metabolic syndrome and diabetes or who are at risk for a serious health issue such as high blood pressure, high cholesterol or high blood sugar. If you would like to have a free consultation about the health challenges you have and the improvements you would like to see in your health, click here to schedule a no strings attached call.