You may be surprised at how easy this tasty dish comes out. Although it takes a long time to simmer (8 hours), it is really simple to get started.
Overnight Slow Cooker Pumpkin Pie Steel Cut Oats: No Sugar Added
- 1 cup steel cut oats
- 3 cups water or Almond Breeze Almond Coconut milk unsweetened
- 1 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- optional: 1/2 cup honey or 2 teaspoons vanilla liquid stevia*
- The sweetener can be added during cooking or cook it without and
- Combine all ingredients in your slow cooker and cook on low for 8 hours.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!