This dish is super quick and easy to throw together. Very fresh tasting, and super healthy!
Quinoa Salad with Mango, Avocado, & Tomatoes
- 1 cup uncooked quinoa
- 2 cups water
- 1 large mango diced
- 2 large tomatoes diced
- 2 green onions sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 medium avocado diced
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice I cheated and used ReaLime
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Bring quinoa and water to a bring to a boil over medium heat. Boil for 5 minutes.
- Turn the heat to low and simmer for about 15 minutes, or until water is absorbed.
- Remove from heat and fluff with a fork. Let quinoa cool to room temperature.
- In a large bowl, combine quinoa, mango, tomatoes, green onions, cilantro, and avocados.
- In a small bowl, mix lime juice, olive oil, and cumin.
- Pour dressing over the quinoa salad and gently stir until combined.
- Season with salt and pepper.
Serve at room temperature or chilled.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!